With the launch of the Nintendo 3DS , and the lack of safety set by Nintendo as a flashcarts operation is concerned, most Nintendo DS cartridge is compatible with the new 3DS, but only for running games in DS mode.
It was unclear whether these same cartridges worth to run our backups 3DS, but until we know, we can express the benefits of the new Nintendo handheld with our M3i Zero.
In this tutorial we are going to explain that we need to do to run the Zero M3i Nintendo 3DS, and no error appears in''No SD Card.''
1) Download the following files:
2) Once downloaded, use Winzip, Winrar or decompressor that we have. We must be as follows:
- System Folder
- F_Core.dat file
- M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds file
As optional, we can create the NDS folder and put there our backups, allowing us to locate them in the first menu button M3i Zero.
3) Once downloaded, copy all this to the root of the microSD. When copying, we put the microSD in our M3i Zero, and connect the controller wire (black) and the PC. Sometimes start flashing from the beginning and other light will start flashing fixed within a few seconds. This is completely normal, depending on the shipment of the cartridge.
When the light stops flashing, is that the cartridge is already flashed.
4) We put the M3i Zero in a DS Lite or Nintendo DS and verify that the current icon has been changed to one of''Finding Nemo.'' Click on it and have access to the interface of the M3.
5) Once you're on the menu, locate the file and execute M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds. In the options that appear select the Slot option''1''and then show a black screen with text. At this point indicates that you should double click''Start''button and the cartridge will begin to update.
As soon as you are finished, we turn off the console and use our M3i Zero in 3DS. Expect a reasonable time before turning off the console, because the firm makes changes in two parts, and off too soon could cause the cartridge brickeo.