A few days ago we had as I wanted to install in our HD-ND01 Zotac MAG most used operating system: Ubuntu , now we give way to Windows 7, Microsoft's new operating system really is behaving quite well in most PCs, and as expected in our Zotac work like a charm.
If you know the HD-ND01 MAG Zotac invite you to go through the review of this product we made a few days ago.
What do we need?:
- An ISO clean of any Windows 7, we can acquire via Microsoft Store or making an image to our original DVD of Windows 7
- DVD-USB Windows 7 Microsoft's Too l can download here
- IMAPI V2.0 If we use Windows XP to switch to convert the ISO of Windows 7, we have the KB932716 update to work properly on Windows 7 DVD-USB Tool
- A Pendrive (USB key) over 4GB
We know that the process is automatic and easy, the steps are very intuitive and there is no loss.
- First of all we installed the Windows 7 DVD-USB Tool
- Copy the ISO to a folder or herself accessible to the very root of the hard drive (eg C: / W7.iso)
- Open the Windows 7 DVD-USB Tool
- Step 1: Select the ISO of Windows 7 (eg C/W7.iso)
- Step 2: Select the option "USB Device"
- Step 3: We give "Begin copying" to start copying files
- Step 4: This step is completely automated, format the flash drive, create a boot and finally copy the files needed to install the operating system Windows 7 (Duration 10 min, depending on the quality of the pendrive, we recommend the Sandisk Cruzer Blade for optimal installation)
Installing Windows 7 at the MA Zotac G:
- We entered the BIOS MAG Zotac
- Change the Boot to boot the USB drive
- Reboot and automatically start the installation of Windows 7
As you can see, is very simple to install Windows 7 in this mini-PC, through Windows Update the driver's own PC is fully updated and need not kill to get the necessary drivers to keep things running smoothly.
Yes, a recommendation is to install an antivirus light so that the system does not suffer unwanted bichillo attacks, thanks to the crisis if we are a little tight and we have no budget to buy a professional license, we can acquire a free license to Avast (personally I recommend it) or AVG Free .